Trust our team of business and technology experts to help your firm use data and software more effectively.
Embrace ongoing technology innovation to stay relevant, competitive, and profitable
With the rapid pace of technology change, firms that are not actively engaged and committed to ongoing innovation can quickly be left behind. Wilson Allen helps alleviate this concern.
Our team of business and technology experts applies specialized expertise with industry-leading software to help you realize the full benefits your software has to offer.
Wilson Allen provides implementation and training services for law firms in the United States looking to streamline the case management workflow.
Wilson Allen builds integrations between InterAction and Hubspot to support marketing automation.
We provide professional and technical consulting services to support the use of Introhive’s CRM automation and relationship insights platform.
In-depth experience with LexisOne, InterAction, and Law 360 make Wilson Allen the ideal partner to support your ERP, CRM, and data migration projects.
Wilson Allen provides system conversion and data migration services to support Dynamics 365 projects.
Integrate software and rely on our consultants to be more competitive in today’s legal marketplace.
Wilson Allen helps firms make better use of Salesforce by integrating it into your solution landscape.
Wilson Allen provides a full range of consulting and data management services in support of Tikit software projects.
Wilson Allen provides a full range of consulting and data management services in support of Vuture software projects.
Expedite the implementation of Aderant Expert and gain insight into its data to make better decisions.
Aderant Implementation Services
Able to recognize long-term trends in the legal industry, Wilson Allen can offer enduring partnerships that provide strategic vision and long-life solutions that can adapt with your firm’s growth.
Trusted when it’s critical, Wilson Allen helps law firms analyze processes and better implement solutions, allowing you to concentrate on servicing your clients and ensuring that your productive resources are allocated in the most optimum manner.
Our team of program and project managers and professional and technical consultants help you to meet implementation timelines by applying years of experience with time-proven, vendor-agnostic, and firm-tested solutions and methodologies.
- Experience with the processes and data structures of multiple vendors provides time- and cost-saving value add-ons when transitioning from one vendor solution to another
- Integration experience across Aderant, Elite, Intapp, and more
- Specialists in business intelligence
- Pooled resources available in the United States and the United Kingdom
- Experienced project managers with successful, referenceable implementation track records
- Wide development experience with customizations and templates
LawDrill Inquiry & Analytics Suite
LawDrill inquiry and analytics applications provide attorneys with self-service access and insight into Aderant Expert data to inform the decision-making process. Rather than ask members of the firm’s accounting team to run reports, attorneys can quickly and easily visualize key insights about clients, matters, groups that they manage, or themselves as working, billing, or responsible attorneys. While the software enables highly granular data inquiry, with access dependent upon advanced security rules, it is simple enough to use that most lawyers require no training. The application, already rich in metrics, is supported by an extensible data warehouse.
The software suite also includes BillDrill, which allows attorneys to access invoices generated in Aderant Expert as PDFs or be shared through e-mail. A third component of the suite is ExecDrill, which provides firm leadership with the ability to access, analyze, and visualize law firm data through highly consumable reports and dashboards.
Wilson Allen as a preferred implementation partner for American LegalNet’s risk management workflow solutions.
American LegalNet, Inc. (ALN) is the nation’s leading provider of risk management workflow solutions for law firms. The company’s flagship product eDockets – Critical Dates is the platinum standard in court-rules-based calendaring and docketing systems and has been chosen for use by many of the AMLAW 100 firms. Law firms looking to implement ALN’s products can outsource the effort to Wilson Allen and do so with peace of mind, knowing that the project is in capable hands.
- Wilson Allen is a proven technology partner with a long history of providing consulting services to global law firms
- Skilled and experienced implementation professionals who clearly understand the workings of a law firm and legal technology
- Long-standing relationships with law firms throughout the world, having provided services to implement or customize financial and practice management software
- Ability to extend skills in data migration, an understanding of legacy systems, and experience with project management to implement ALN’s products efficiently
Certified professional and technology services and select reseller services to help you implement, customize, and learn how to use Intapp products.
Intapp products allow firms to effectively align business operations with business strategy and are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories. Wilson Allen helps firms get greater value out of their investment in Intapp products.
We have successfully completed the certification process to provide services for Intapp products. Our professional and technology services help you implement, customize, and learn how to use Intapp products with greater ease, including Integrate, Open, Flow, Time, and Walls software. Certification is determined based on criteria including number of live Intapp implementations a partner has executed; client service delivery references; customer satisfaction on partner service; the number of trained staff on Intapp products; and baseline knowledge and skills related to Intapp software.
Wilson Allen also resells Intapp Integrate and Intapp Flow to small- and mid-sized accounting firms in North America. Learn more about our reseller agreement with Intapp.
- Reseller of Intapp Integrate and Intapp Flow to small- and mid-sized accounting firms in North America
- Certified to provide services for Intapp products
- Certified expertise with Elite Enterprise and 3E software
- Full-service Intapp implementation capabilities (consult, design, and build) in North America and EMEA
- Extensive experience working on Intapp software services projects
- Intapp relationship for services and product development
- Turnkey Intapp Integrate solution for Elite 3E clients
Thomson Reuters Elite
Firms worldwide rely on Wilson Allen for Elite software services. We take care of all of the technical details, freeing you to focus on running your firm.
Wilson Allen is a certified Elite 3E implementation partner for Thomson Reuters Elite. We have achieved both 3E Application Implementation Partner Certification and 3E IDE/Technical Implementation Partner Certification status. In fact, we were Elite’s first certified 3E services partner. Certification assures you that you’ll receive expert-level service and support – by a team that underwent the same training as Thomson Reuters Elite’s own people. We also provide extensive Design Gallery services. Call on us to help you:
- Enhance your entire experience using Elite software
- Improve insight into key performance indicators
- Streamline your software implementations, mergers, conversions, and upgrades
- Increase end-user competency and reduce total cost of ownership
- Improve processes and maximize efficiency
- Create custom reports, interfaces, templates, and workflow
Specialized Services for Elite Software
- 3E Templates services
- 3E Workflow
- BizTalk interfaces
- Check templates
- Conversion analyst
- Custom applications
- Custom metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Data extraction (from source database)
- Proforma/bill/check templates
- Phase Zero Planning
- Project management
- User acceptance testing
- Check templates
- Conversion/merger analyst
- Conversion/merger programming
- Custom 4GL reports
- Custom applications
- Custom stored programs
- Design Gallery services
- Extend events
- Proforma/bill and check templates
- Project management
- Third-party integration
- Webview customizations
- Data warehousing
- Interactive custom reports
- Interactive dashboards
- Reporting scheduling, bursting, and distribution
Benefit from our long-standing relationship with OnePlace for your migrations, integrations, and data management projects.
Wilson Allen has a long-standing relationship with OnePlace and have worked on numerous migrations, integrations, and data cleaning projects together. Our involvement has very much been from a data and data migration perspective working with the OnePlace team to map and populate the data. We work with clients from a consultation perspective on what data should be migrated into the OnePlace platform and how it should appear. In addition, we prepare extensive documentation and scenarios for data cleaning using Demand Tools and Cloudingo applications and provide training to clients using this tool. We have also created a proven methodology for data migration and even bi-directional integration between InterAction and OnePlace.