Are you wondering how to get the most out of your next financial/practice management rollout?
How can you derive value from technology investments and ensure swift and complete user adoption?
By making training and user adoption a key component of success rather than an afterthought, your firm will be better positioned to speed its return on investment.
Running a successful awareness program takes a lot of work—assembling the right training and reinforcement assets for each employee group, running phishing programs, assessing employee knowledge, and ultimately managing the overall program delivery. It can turn into a full-time job—but it doesn’t have to. What if you could do it all from a single, web-based portal, with everything you needed to create your program right at your fingertips?
In this session we show how Capensys can help you formulate a 12-month training program. The Sentinel Awareness Portal allows you to design your own training program, including: on-line training, reinforcement, phishing, program planning, knowledge assessments, LTC4 Certification/CLE credits and an LMS. And we can work with you to create the right mix for your firm.
Specifically, you can:
- Build an awareness plan based on your different user groups, desired maturity level, subject matter, and risk-based profile
- Incorporate training around Security, Compliance, Privacy and also the European Union’s General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) into your program
- Choose from a large library of pre-built courses or create your own course of any size on the fly with the Course Builder tool
- Easily apply the tenets of micro-learning (short, bite-size learning content) to your awareness program
- Incorporate reinforcement materials (graphics, videos, games, articles) directly into your program
- Schedule and run phishing campaigns with a comprehensive library of sample templates
- Track overall program progress using a graphical, interactive dashboard