Are you wondering how to get the most out of your next financial/practice management rollout?
How can you derive value from technology investments and ensure swift and complete user adoption?
By making training and user adoption a key component of success rather than an afterthought, your firm will be better positioned to speed its return on investment.
During this webinar, the change management experts at Capensys, now part of Wilson Allen, will share best practices and lessons learned based on more than 10 years of technology training expertise. See how your firm can help ensure the success of a major software rollout – such as Elite 3E, Aderant, or Intapp OnePlace – through a well-conceived, planned, and implemented training program for processes related to new business intake, conflicts, time entry, billing, inquiries, reports, and more.
The webinar will provide a road map for successful user adoption drawing on Capensys’ expertise in training and adoption and Wilson Allen’s experience with financial and practice management systems. Our subject matter experts will explain proven techniques to get optimal adoption by:
- Identifying business/user goals
- Pinpointing firm- and practice-specific workflows
- Communicating and managing the changes
- Identifying the learning objectives for different personas
- Aligning the training to each persona and their unique workflows
- Delivering the training using an appropriate blend of training methods
No matter which applications you are implementing, the best practices in this webinar will be relevant to your project.
You will explore best practices to be better able to:
- Identify business/user goals
- Pinpoint firm- and practice-specific workflows
- Communicate and manage change
- Identify learning objectives for different personas
- Align training to each persona and their unique workflows
- Deliver training using an appropriate blend of training methods