Newtown Square, PA (June 2, 2014)…Wilson Allen, a provider of software and services to enhance law firm productivity, announced today the opening of a new office in the United Kingdom. Located in central London, the office enables Wilson Allen to strengthen its ability to support law firms with global operations.
Wilson Allen helps law firms make the best use of Thomson Reuters Elite practice management software. Areas of focus for the London office include:
- Strategic reviews to help define internal departmental strategies that underpin outward-facing vision and values
- Finance and reporting solution reviews to assess if current solution configurations can keep pace with evolving law firm needs
- Business intelligence consulting to help firms turn data into insight
- Software implementation and upgrades, including project support, interim management, project assurance, testing, and training
- Development services to meet immediate or ongoing software customization needs
- Mergers and acquisition support to help consolidate solutions and data
“Many of our clients are large global firms with sometimes complex and disparate requirements across their organisation,” says Bruce Wilson, managing director and CEO of Wilson Allen. “With our European presence, we can offer expert knowledge and experience to enhance service to our global and European-based clients.”
For contact information, please visit www.wilsonlegalsol.com/about/contact.
About Wilson Allen
Wilson Allen is an Elite 3E Certified Services Partner that specializes in Elite 3E, Enterprise, BI, and Design Gallery software services. It also markets its Wilson Analytics Professional solution, which enables in-memory analysis and queries of Elite 3E data.