New Team to Focus on Advanced Technical Services and Project Management
NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA (November 28, 2012)….Wilson Allen is proud to announce the formation of an Elite Enterprise consulting team. The team is managed by Rob Beisswenger and includes Holly Easton, Jeanne DeGenaro, Joan Warren, and Sarah Reyner. This new team builds upon Wilson Allen’ existing technical expertise and enables a dedicated focus on consulting services related to Elite Enterprise software.
Holly, Jeanne, Joan, and Sarah have a combined 30+ years of experience as Elite business consultants, project managers, and training professionals in the legal and professional services industries. Each has experience working with regional and global law firms while adhering to Project Management Institute (PMI) methodology.
The team’s background includes expert knowledge of Elite software and other legal software applications as well as being responsible for developing and managing projects such as:
- Elite Enterprise 3.9 (and 3.10 when available) upgrades
- Database conversions, mergers, and extractions
- Elite multi-currency/multi-company support
- Hardware migrations
- Business process improvement and functional analysis
- Elite database balancing
- Customized training program development and execution for ELBS, FMS, WebView, Extend, and Conflicts
- Firm-specific documentation writing
- Financial and billing staff augmentation/short to long-term position replacement
- Audit preparation, research, and support
- Elite BI upgrade project management
To discuss your upcoming project needs or for IT project planning and budgeting guidance contact Wilson Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wilson Allen
Wilson Allen helps law firms maximize the benefits of technology to reach new levels of operational efficiency and profitability. The company applies deep technical expertise, hands-on software experience, and best-practice insight to enable clients to leverage their investment in Elite practice management and business intelligence software. For information visit www.wilsonlegalsol.com.