New Hires Enhance the Company’s Ability to Provide Local Software Services to Law Firms with West Coast Operations
NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA (June 20, 2013)…Wilson Allen, a professional services firm that helps law firms make the best use of Thomson Reuters Elite software, announced today the following six people who have joined the company since the beginning of 2013:
- Kenneth Borrowdale is a senior consultant who has been working in the legal software industry for more than 30 years. At Wilson Allen, Borrowdale is focusing on integrating 3E with state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions. He previously worked as a senior consultant with Data Fusion Technologies and as the vice president of software development for Green Dot Corporation. Borrowdale also served as the director of software development for Thomson Reuters Elite for 15 years where he led a staff responsible for developing applications in the Elite Financial Management and Elite Practice Management systems. As a lead developer, he was the principle programmer and analyst of the Elite Accounts Payable and Elite General Ledger systems. He is based in the Los Angeles, Calif. area.
- Ken Engstrom is a senior consultant with 23 years experience. At Wilson Allen, Engstrom is focusing on data validation and data reporting projects including bill and proforma functions for Whitehill and Elite Design Gallery. He is also working on version and merger-related upgrades. Previously, Engstrom worked as a senior consulting manager with Data Fusion Technologies. He served as the director of information systems and financial systems for Blackman Kallick Plante Moran and a systems specialist with Gilson Labus & Silverman. He is based in the Orange County, Calif. area.
- Alex Lee is a senior consultant with 14 years experience. Most recently, Lee served as a senior software engineer with Thomson Reuters Elite. Previously, Lee was a system analyst with NexJen and also worked as a software engineer. He is based in the Los Angeles, Calif. area.
- Jessica Quesada is the director of sales and marketing and is responsible for developing new revenue opportunities in and around the Elite Enterprise and 3E applications. Quesada has 24 years experience in the client relations field with the greater part of her career focused exclusively on firms that use Elite Enterprise software. Previously, she worked as an account manager with Data Fusion Technologies and has also worked in investor relations. She is based in the Orange County, Calif. area.
- Carlos Rubio is a consultant with nine years experience. Most recently, Rubio was a research fellow with Embedded Networking Group and was previously a conversion programmer for Thomson Reuters Elite. He has also worked as a software developer. He is based in Argentina.
- Joan Warren is a senior consultant with 19 years experience. At Wilson Allen, Warren is focusing on Elite Design Gallery services. Previously, Warren worked with Thomson Reuters Elite as a software consultant for 12 years and a project consultant for seven years. She has extensive experience with Elite Enterprise software and recently completed a two-year engagement with a San Francisco-based firm that went live with 3E. She is based in the Los Angeles, Calif. area.
“Adding such an accomplished team to our organization really enhances our ability to support our clients,” says Bruce Wilson, managing director of Wilson Allen. “With our stronger presence on the West Coast, our headquarters in the Philadelphia area, our office in New York City, and consultants based all over the world, Wilson Allen truly has the depth – and the caliber of talent – to meet the software services needs of law firms with global operations.”
Wilson Allen is an Elite 3E Certified Services Partner that specializes in Elite 3E, Enterprise, and BI software services. While the company is growing, it remains focused on providing exceptional service. “Our clients have become accustomed to fast response times and personalized service when working with Wilson Allen,” Wilson adds. “Adding employees to our roster only adds to our ability to act as a fast and reliable service provider.”
About Wilson Allen
Wilson Allen helps law firms maximize the benefits of technology to reach new levels of operational efficiency and profitability. The company applies deep technical expertise, hands-on software experience, and best-practice insight to enable clients to leverage their investment in Thomson Reuters Elite practice management and business intelligence software. For information visit www.wilsonlegalsol.com.