In today’s highly competitive environment, law firms can’t afford to be blasé about the value they deliver. Top performing law firms are those that prioritize gaining an understanding client expectations of value and then acting based on this understanding to maximize the value the firm delivers.
To see how your firm can apply these principles to drive growth, please join us for a free webinar, The Art and Science of Client Feedback: How to Use Surveys to Improve the Client Experience and Fuel Firm Growth, taking place Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT.
During this webinar, Kat Kocurek, VP of Marketing from ClearlyRated and Michael Warren, VP, CRM Practice from Wilson Allen, will enable you to:
- Explore the client feedback loop including why your firm should elevate its importance in the client engagement life cycle
- Learn best practices for a successful Net Promoter Score survey program
- Understand client needs at a level that informs corporate strategy and commit to acting on that information
- Use data-driven insight to better meet clients expectations for value
- Incorporate real-time client feedback into business analytics to inform strategies for growth
Kat Kocurek is the VP of Marketing at ClearlyRated, where she leads demand generation efforts across products and industry verticals. Kat oversees the day-yto-day efforts of the marketing function as well as ClearlyRated’s market research team, and strives to bring data-driven insights and relevant research to every point of engagement with the ClearlyRated brand.
Michael Warren, VP of Wilson Allen’s CRM practice, has dedicated his career to helping professional services firms successfully implement CRM. In his role at Wilson Allen, Michael helps firms identify the critical success factors for their CRM and then implement simple, practical, and realistic measures to achieve them.
ClearlyRated is a leading provider of client and talent satisfaction surveys and service quality research for professional service providers. We help law firms leverage the Net Promoter® survey methodology to measure the client experience, differentiate on service quality, and build online reputation. Visit clearlyrated.com/solutions for more information.
Additional information that may be of interest to you: