Optimize Each Phase of the Client Life Cycle
Use software and data more effectively for better business performance
Professional services firms are under ever-increasing pressure to grow and be profitable, yet traditional ways of working are no longer an option. What’s needed is a shift in business practices to heighten the effectiveness of each phase of the client life cycle individually as well as collectively for the greatest benefit to your firm the clients you serve.
Wilson Allen has concentrated its considerable PMS and CRM technical and consulting expertise to help you optimize each phase of the client life cycle — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery, business operations, and client value management.
Stop by our booth at ILTACON 2019 to see how our team of legaltech experts can can help your firm use software, data, and processes more effectively so you can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
Download this info sheet to see how we can help you evolve and stay relevant in today’s business climate.
Attend Our Session
Taking Your CRM to the Next Level (Session ID: 1381)
Even the best CRM tools can fail without a well-executed strategic plan for rollout and ongoing data quality. What integration points are key? What should the vendors handle, and what should your firm handle? How can you ensure attorney buy-in? You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
- Michael Warren, VP, CRM Practice, Wilson Allen
- Patricia Purdy, Director of Business Development Technology, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Jennifer Schreck, Director of Client Intelligence, Reed Smith LLP
- Linda Thompson, CRM Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
- Paul VanderMeer, Chief Knowledge Officer, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP
- Securing and increasing attorney adoption of a CRM
- Selecting the right 3rd party integrations
- Steps for ensuring data quality and the collection process
Request A One-on-One Meeting
Our team members are looking forward to seeing you at the conference. However, if you’d like to set up a one-on-one meeting with us, contact us and include dates and times that work or don’t work for you and we will send you a meeting request.