Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
The cookies and tracking technologies we use do not identify individual people. Our focus is on what visitors do at our website, not who that visitor is. The data we collect includes:
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
How to manage & remove cookies
If you are visiting our website through a browser you can restrict, block, or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers. You also have the option to change your choices relating to cookies utilized to deliver behaviorally targeted advertising here “Advertising cookies“.