Play a key role in the design, development, and deployment of web APIs and services to the Azure cloud. Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code that supports cross-functionality and ensures compliance standards. Orchestrate integration among Azure resources and automate deployment through CI/CD in DevOps. Interact with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the SDLC.
- design, develop, test and debug new and existing software web applications and/or systems that reside in the cloud.
- Automate and deploy code following successful QA processes and approvals.
- Adhere to Agile methodology to adapt to dynamically changing requirements.
- Implement best practices in security and data protection to monitor and reduce cyber security risk.
- Implement clean code practices and code organization with loose coupling.
- Participate in software design meetings to define technical requirements for delivery of Azure integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues in various components of cloud applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design and development in cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in the design, development, and testing of APIs within .NET technologies – specifically .NET6 LTS (.NET Core, .NET Standard) with C#
- Proficiency with SOLID principles, REST APIs, Swagger, web services
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps, CI/CD and distributed source control systems using Git
- Proficiency using various development environments like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with creating, deploying, maintaining, and scaling microservices and Azure functions
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and collaborative team environment with little supervision
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Azure security – authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory, B2C
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions – cache configuration with Azure Redis, monitoring and logging with Application Insights and Azure Monitor
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen specialists are trusted by the operational leaders of the world’s largest law firms and professional services organizations.
We leverage our unique combination of domain and technical expertise together with our broad set of industry partnerships to deliver the projects, advisory, and managed services that our customers need to run their businesses more profitably by optimizing their use of technology and data.
Our 150+ strong team of industry experts – together with our affiliate network – serve customers in the Americas, Canada, the UK, and Asia Pacific regions. Our practice areas align with the key business operations of professional firms:
- Financial Management
- Analytics, Data Science & Data Management
- Business Development (CRM & MarTech)
- Client Intake & Risk Management
- Training & Adoption
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.