Play a role in the design, development, deployment, testing, securing and documenting of web UI applications to the Azure cloud. Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code that supports cross-functionality and ensures compliance standards. Help orchestrate integration among Azure resources, follow a peer review and approval process, and automate deployment through CI/CD pipelines in DevOps.
Output beautiful user experiences, while applying best practices and coding styles to benefit product, its maintenance, and supportability. Interact with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the SDLC.
- Design, develop, test and debug new and existing software web applications and/or systems that reside on premise and in the cloud.
- Automate and deploy code following successful QA processes and approvals.
- Adhere to Agile methodology to adapt to dynamically changing requirements.
- Implement clean code practices and code organization with loose coupling.
- Participate in software design meetings to define technical requirements for delivery of Azure integrations.
- Troubleshoot UI issues in various components of web applications.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing and developing consumer-facing web applications/interfaces
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with UI frameworks – specifically Angular with Typescript, using Node.js
- Proficiency using SASS, Material Design 3
- Proficiency using JSON for data processing
- Proficiency using various development environments like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic team environment with little or no supervision
- Design, prototyping, and development of UI components
- Familiarity with event-driven web grid components like AG-GRID
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD and distributed source control systems using Git
- Experience with Azure security – authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory, B2C
- Familiarity with PrimeNG data presentation components
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen specialists are trusted by the operational leaders of the world’s largest law firms and professional services organizations.
We leverage our unique combination of domain and technical expertise together with our broad set of industry partnerships to deliver the projects, advisory, and managed services that our customers need to run their businesses more profitably by optimizing their use of technology and data.
Our 150+ strong team of industry experts – together with our affiliate network – serve customers in the Americas, Canada, the UK, and Asia Pacific regions. Our practice areas align with the key business operations of professional firms:
- Financial Management
- Analytics, Data Science & Data Management
- Business Development (CRM & MarTech)
- Client Intake & Risk Management
- Training & Adoption
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.