Under general direction, the candidate will work closely with product management and the development team to build financial and legal oriented web based applications. These applications will be created using Wilson Allen’s Ideate framework, using WEB API and Restful Web Services. The candidate will build applications according to managed requirements and design patterns established by the software architect.
The candidate will be working with a small team where organization and quality is paramount. Hence the candidate must be highly disciplined and able to deliver accurate, efficient results. The candidate will be working with individuals that are experts in their domain and require excellence in order to meet requirements of fast-paced and results-oriented development team.
- Work with senior team in understanding the framework under which development will occur.
- Work to develop complex applications which are integrated within the constraints of the framework.
- As necessary, work with the team to develop and maintain existing applications.
- Acquire and maintain a high degree of business domain knowledge and current best practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 8 years of experience working in a software development organization
- Familiarity with .NET tools for cloud-based application development and SQL Azure
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with technical, business, and management staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
Other desired skills:
- Bootstrap, MVC, Highcharts, DevExpress, D3, JQuery, TypeScript, CSS