The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success with an existing network of contacts in the enterprise software business and/or the target market. Prior experience in legal, consulting, or a professional services organization is required. As well as a strong sales approach the individual must also be able to act as a trusted advisor to our clients and ideally have experience of selling services in the legal/professional services sector(s). An ability to connect with all levels within our client firms is key too, including C-Suite.
- Grows business opportunities within Wilson Allen’s Aderant Business within the Legal Industry
- Identifies new revenue opportunities and driving those opportunities to closure.
- Works closely with potential customers’ account teams and leadership teams to develop business opportunities, analyze customer requirements, and provide consultative selling skills in helping to solve customers’ business problems utilizing Wilson Allen’s portfolio.
- Maintains an understanding of competitive solutions and industry/market trends.
- Translates technical solution features, attributes and implementations to meet customer business needs by scoping projects; describing project phases and guiding solution / product leaders and architects to develop/implement high-level implementation plans to deliver the solution.
- Creates RFP/RFI responses, which describe a solution to client business problems.
- Develops ongoing relationships with prospects and customers during project implementation processes and closing processes.
- Discusses current and new-release product / solution features and uses, and cross-selling Wilson’s software services.
- Builds trust and manages customer expectations ensuring maximum satisfaction with Wilson Allen’s products and services during pre-sale and post-sale.
- Designs and conducts product / solution presentations and demonstrations as well as questioning & answering discussions with the customer’s business leaders and technical staff at increasing levels of complexity.
- Provides product / solution feedback from customers to Product Managers and, and technical feedback to aid of problem resolution and avoidance.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Finance/Accounting desired.
- 5 + years’ experience selling solution-based services to the legal industry desired.
- Deep understanding of implementation cycles of ERP Systems desired
- Strong negotiation, organizational, creative, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience delivering persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers; possess strong virtual teaming abilities, exceptional leadership skills, and have a strong commitment to customer service.
- Aderant experience required with the focus on financial modules e.g. billing, collections, general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, procurement.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of the technology to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
- Proven sales quota attainment track record.
- Ability to travel to and work at customer sites.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.