Wilson Allen is looking to hire an Account Executive to represent us in the UK market. The Account Executive will be a trusted advisor helping to ensure that our clients and prospects know about our company and the products and services we offer. He/she will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities by developing leads and arranging introductions to potential new clients whilst continuing to grow sales in the existing client base.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success with an existing network of contacts in the enterprise software business and/or the target market. Prior experience in legal, consulting, or a professional services organization is required.
- Develop a good understanding of the products and services Wilson offers, our value proposition, client case studies, as well as the key questions and benefits of each product/service to enable early-stage lead conversations
- Build relationships with current and potential clients in the defined territory
- Build awareness with new and existing clients on Wilson Allen’s products and services
- Identify and develop a pipeline of opportunities in the defined territory
- Meet and exceed sales goals with both new and existing clients
- Participate in marketing events such as conferences, user groups, and trade show events
- Understand and use a broad set of sales and marketing tools and use appropriately and effectively
- Work efficiently in Salesforce.com to record activity, update client information, update prospect records accurately, and be accountable for data hygiene
- Scope projects including describing project phases and guiding solution / product leaders and architects to develop/implement high-level implementation plans to deliver the solution
- Consult with and assist in client-related issues including collections and complaints as needed to preserve positive client relations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in software sales, ideally within the legal sector, professional services, or similar
- Ability to influence, network with, and engage law firm leaders will be key
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Solution Selling methodologies a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to travel, work at client sites, or other WLS offices
- Strong principles and values
- Results and process-oriented
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast and growing sales environment
- Enthusiastic and team oriented
Wilson Allen is a leading global provider of consulting services and analytics software that enables law firms and professional services organizations to improve business performance. The company supports firms throughout the lifecycle of practice management software. Wilson is a Certified 3E Services partner with Thomson Reuters Elite and is certified to provide services for all Intapp products. Wilson Allen’s Advisory Services feature globally recognized business of law consultants who enable strategic, data-driven decisions. Wilson Allen’s flagship BI software, Ideate, makes it easier to access, analyze, and share the data that drives profitability and performance.
Wilson is headquartered in Newtown Square, PA with offices in New York, Anaheim, Orlando, London, Richmond, and Moncton. We are a fast-growing company that has achieved Inc. 5000 ranking and Philadelphia 100 for the fourth consecutive year. But what we’re most pleased about is what our growth symbolizes. It means we’re upholding our commitments to our clients and our employees. That we’re nurturing talent, creating innovative products, and delivering unparalleled service. Ultimately, it means we’re accomplishing our mission to help our clients succeed.
For more information about this position or to submit your resume for consideration please contact Janice Rath at email@example.com.