There’s A Story We’d Like To Tell You at ILTACON 2019!
In celebration of ILTACON 2019’s classic TV theme, we’d like to tell you the story of how Wilson Legal Solutions and Stanton Allen came together – Brady Bunch style.
Stop by booth 109 to learn how we knew we must form a bold new family, which is the way we became The Brainy Bunch!
Other highlights at #ILTACON19:
- See how Wilson Allen’s expertise across the end-to-end client life cycle helps firms optimize performance
- Attend our session: Taking Your CRM to the Next Level: Tues, Aug 20 at 1:30 PM in Asia 4
- Michael Warren, VP, CRM Practice, Wilson Allen
- Patricia Purdy, Director of Business Development Technology, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Jennifer Schreck, Director of Client Intelligence, Reed Smith LLP
- Linda Thompson, CRM Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
- Paul VanderMeer, Chief Knowledge Officer, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP
- Even the best CRM tools can fail without a well-executed strategic plan for rollout and ongoing data quality. What integration points are key? What should the vendors handle, and what should your firm handle? How can you ensure attorney buy-in? You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! Session takeaways:
- Securing and increasing attorney adoption of a CRM
- Selecting the right 3rd party integrations
- Steps for ensuring data quality and the collection process
- Request a one-on-one meeting or stop by our booth for a demo or discussion about our software and services related to:
- Simplifying the migration to new practice management or customer relationship management software through our Consulting Services
- Breaking down silos across CRM and PMS data with our CRM Solutions
- Streamlining billing processes with Wilson Proforma Tracker software
- Gaining deeper insight into law firm data using Wilson Ideate and LawDrill software
- Managing your firm’s IT infrastructure and securing your data with less effort, cost, and risk with our System and Information Security Services
- Why attending Knowledge Summit ’19 should be on your to-do list this fall to explore, connect, and recharge
Any questions or would you like to learn more? Please contact us today.