Stakeholder Role in Streamlining a Legal CRM Implementation
Presented by Intapp and Wilson Allen
March 11, 2021
8:30 AM PST | 11:30 PM EST | 4:30 PM GMT
We invite you to join us for our next virtual event Part 3: Stakeholder Role in Streamlining a Legal CRM Implementation, to be held on March 11, 2021 at 8:30 AM PST | 11:30 AM EST | 4:30 PM GMT. Not sure if you’ll be free at that time? Register now to watch on demand.
WHAT’S IN STORE
You’ve decided it’s time to invest in a CRM upgrade, built your business case, and are now thinking ahead to implementation. How can stakeholders help maximize project success? Now’s your chance to get YOUR questions answered.
Please join Anne Reavis, senior CRM consultant from Wilson Allen, and Gareth Thomas, practice group leader for marketing & business development, Intapp along with special guests for this Chat Show webinar where our presenters will address questions submitted from attendees in advance.
During this webinar, we invite you to be part of the conversation as we discuss the role of the business stakeholders in the success of the project, including:
- What expectations should stakeholders set for implementation project teams?
- What is the right level of reporting and detail to measure project progress and success?
- How important is regular communication back to the firm on project progress?
- To what extent should you expect your implementation partner to take the lead on project delivery?
- How involved as stakeholders should you expect to be when setting and managing the partnerships expectations of the project?
- Do you see a role for your clients in setting the scope of your CRM project – e.g., key client plans and client listening?