The Senior Technical Consultant will develop and deliver innovative software solutions to clients. This individual will build a customer-focused relationship with the client to develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution; demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the customization, configuration, and implementation of CRM products; and collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
The consultant will work directly within the Client Development and Intake team. The focus of this position will be assisting with ongoing development, integration, support, testing and maintenance of the solutions as well as direct responsibility for delivery of custom enhancements using the available tools offered by the relevant systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the implementation and roll-out of client CRM systems
- Cleaning, mapping, and migration of client data from legacy to target CRM systems
- Development of integration processes to enable data to be shared effectively between systems
- Creation of reports for clients based on a variety of different CRM systems
- Supporting configuration and training with other teams within the practice
- Guides clients on configuration and best practices
- Interfaces with client to ensure timelines and quality standards are met
- Adapts to multiple projects of varying complexity and size simultaneously
- Provides custom testing scripts, custom development specifications, and report specifications during implementations
- Collaborates with the proposal team to plan, mobilize and execute projects
- Identifies additional product/service opportunities
- Attending and contributing to project scoping, client requirement gathering and project update meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or at least 10 years equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in the ‘professional services’ market would be an advantage
- Proficiency Visual Basic.Net, VBA & C#
- Proficiency in SQL development
- In-depth technical and troubleshooting skills including familiarity with CRM systems, hands on experience with Intapp CRM, InterAction or OnePlace preferred
- Strong integration skills and knowledge of API frameworks in PAAS environment
- Experience in Integration platforms advantageous, Intapp Integrate or Dell Boomi preferred
- Data architecture, should be extremely comfortable manipulating client/contact data
- Self-motivated person with excellent time management skills
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, IT and Business Support users alike
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to build client solutions.
- Must be highly motivated and have a flexible working attitude
- Methodical and well organized and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the complete project cycle, from presenting the initial business case, to post implementation review
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.