The Senior Solution Engineer will develop and deliver innovative software solutions to consulting clients. This individual will build a customer-focused relationship with the client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution; demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the customization, configuration, and implementation of Elite and Aderant products; and collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
The engineer will work directly with the Proforma Tracker product development and support teams which is currently supported for Thomson Reuters Enterprise and Elite 3E platforms. The focus of this position will be assisting with ongoing development, integration, support, testing and maintenance of the product as well as direct responsibility for delivery of custom enhancements using the native tools offered by Enterprise and Elite 3E.
- Provides consulting services related to deployment and optimization of Thomson Reuters Elite Enterprise or Aderant Expert accounting and billing system software applications
- Guides clients on configuration and best practices
- Interfaces with client to ensure timelines and quality standards are met
- Adapts to projects of varying complexity and size simultaneously
- Provides custom testing scripts, custom development specifications, and report specifications during implementations
- Collaborates with the proposal team to plan, mobilize and execute projects
- Drives working sessions with client to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met
- Identifies additional product/service opportunities
- Provides architectural solutions for customization of Elite Enterprise or Aderant software
- Actively works with the business community on understanding the business requirements and either utilizes the existing application functionality or develops custom solutions in support of business requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a consulting field
- Advanced knowledge of Visual Basic .Net and VBA
- Proficiency in SQL development
- Proficiency in Elite Enterprise or Aderant Application Framework and Tools, including the IDE, SQL table structures, Forms Designer and Utilities
- Experience working with accounting software required, hands on experience with Elite Enterprise or Aderant preferred
- Self-motivated person with excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate results
- In-depth technical and troubleshooting skills including familiarity with financial systems
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.