Wilson Allen is seeking a Senior Manager of Partner Relations to join our growing team! The Senior Manager of Partner Relations is responsible for all planning and processing of key software publishing partners and managing the commercial relationships between them and LAC Wilson Allen (related to dealings and revenue).
This individual is adept at communicating with partner companies, business development/marketing teams and high level executives, balancing multiple projects, and knows how to effectively manage commercial relationships. This is a full-time, completely remote position (US or Canada) that offers a generous salary/bonus structure, healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
- Develop, cultivate and manage key account program relationships with 4-6 software partners and extricate deals/revenue from partner relationships.
- Create process documentation for building partner relationships.
- Project Management responsibilities related to coordination, strategy, and team building.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams including marketing, business development, etc. to put Wilson Allen and partners in position to succeed with potential clients.
- Assist in management of internal projects where appropriate.
- At least 3-5 years experience in project management, business development, indirect sales and/or channel partner management in a software services or professional services environment
- Previous knowledge/experience with legal software (InTapp, Aderant, Elite, iManage, etc) is a plus.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Business development experience including RFP responses, strategy, scoping, estimating, planning, oral presentations, contract development and negotiation
- Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to build partner solutions.
- Ability to travel to partner locations on a regular basis.
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with partners, senior management, IT and Business Support users alike
- Must be highly motivated and have a flexible working attitude
- Methodical and well organized and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the complete project cycle, from presenting the initial business case, to post implementation review
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with firms worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.