The Revenue Productivity Specialist ensures that the Wilson Allen (“WA”) Revenue Engine is supported and operating as efficiently as possible in-line with its strategic direction and growth objective. The Revenue Productivity Specialist maximizes value and productivity across the full Revenue Model from initial customer interest through sale to customer expansion and retention.
Essential responsibilities but not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Practices to optimise sales process, identify revenue growth potential and provide sales support as required;
- Collect and collate content and data to educate sales team to unlock revenue at new or existing accounts using all assets, systems and tools available such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, Salesforce/Hubspot reporting, ZoomInfo etc;
- Translate Marketing efforts into developed sales engagements in line with Wilson Allen’s Demand Generation approach to building qualified pipeline;
- Coordinate with Sales to outline Sales Support planning across the quarter, identify areas of increased support needed and manage accordingly;
- Document processes and standard operating procedures across the Revenue Operations Team and own the Knowledge Library which houses them;
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need. Create and contribute to the library as well as provide ad-hoc training to the sales team as it relates to Revenue Operations Processes and Procedures, Systems, and Data Quality standards;
- Ensure data management best practices are adhered to and help increase the integrity of the data across members of the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue Operations Team(s);
- Gather feedback from Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve any existing Revenue Operations support programs and shape any future programs; and
- Seek and recommend continual improvements to Revenue processes in order to create as many internal efficiencies as possible and/or increase customer experience.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills and able to prioritise tasks effectively;
- Experience in a sales or sales support role with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly proficient in all MS office and Salesforce; and
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance and other Global Marketing rules;
- Comfortable in creating and delivering training to end users and groups of users in various methods from face-to-face, online or digital training creation; and
- Understanding of WA’s go-to-market strategies and plan, target market, and competitors.
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.