The Revenue Operations Analyst ensures that the Wilson Allen (“WA”) Revenue Engine is understood through reporting and analytics in-line with its strategic direction and growth objective. They make a significant contribution and play a critical role in the organization to optimize cross departmental processes in order to identify and unlock revenue growth potential.
Essential responsibilities but not limited to:
- Collect and collate data across internal WA systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Smartsheet to track and monitor team performance, whilst using the data to drive conversations and challenge the status quo;
- Use data to maintain existing and design new metrics to help easily determine the direction of the revenue trend across functions highlighting areas for growth and retention;
- Own the Auditing and Data Governance processes ensuring high and reliable data quality standards to help increase the integrity of the data outputs from the systems owned by the Revenue Operations Team;
- Review and manipulate contact data for Marketing lists, Event invitation and GDPR compliance reporting;
- Translate Campaigns and Marketing data to assess/steer the inbound/outbound efforts on WA’s Demand Generation and how it correlates to qualified pipeline;
- Oversight of process effectiveness across sales, marketing, and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to iron out operational inefficiencies and drive positive change;
- Conduct analysis to identify trends across sales, marketing, customer, financial and other data sources in order to make informed business decisions to educate revenue impacting teams or unlock revenue;
- Be seen as the subject matter expert across the Revenue Operations technology stack ensuring that the suite is being used to its full potential;
- Drive day-to-day success by managing existing reporting and dashboards as well as production of new and ad-hoc reporting and analytics; and
- Document processes and standard operating procedures across the Revenue Operations Team as it relates to this role and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need;
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills and able to prioritise tasks effectively;
- Highly proficient in all MS office especially Excel, CRM, and Marketing Automation (preferably Salesforce and Hubspot);
- Experience in a sales, marketing, or revenue operations role with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of data blending principles;
- Comfortable in creating and delivering training to end users and groups of users in various methods from face-to-face, online, or digital training creation; and
- Understanding of WA’s go-to-market strategies and plan, target market, and competitors.
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.