The Project Manager is responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to meet business initiatives. The Project Manager guides the implementation team in the execution of projects to deliver Task Management, Risk Management, and Time Management to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope. This individual is adept at collaborating with business and technology leaders, balancing multiple projects, and delivering solutions that enable our customers to maximize their investment.
- Planning, Organizing, and delivery of projects using the relevant project management methodology
- Creating and managing a project plan, setting targets for milestones, and adhering to deadlines
- Lead and manage the project team
- Manage project deliverables
- Delegate project tasks
- Serve as the point of contact for the project team assigned
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with the client’s goals
- Performing quality control throughout the project
- Risk Mitigation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
- Aderant and/or 3E experience highly desired
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to travel to client locations on a regular basis
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Possess a passion for exceeding client expectations
- Client focused and committed to timely delivery of appropriate solutions that meet (or exceed) user requirements
- Must be highly motivated and have a flexible working attitude
- Methodical and well organized and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the complete project cycle, from presenting the initial business case, to post implementation review
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.