The Project/Delivery Manager (PDM) is responsible for delivering high-quality solutions to complex business problems. This role will be expected to work on a portfolio of clients and projects across the following functional areas:
- CRM, Experience, Marketing, Business Development
- Power BI and Analytics
- Risk Management, Time Management, Integration and Workflow solutions.
This individual is adept at collaborating with business and technology leaders, balancing multiple projects, and delivering solutions that enable our customers to maximize their investment. This role is highly client facing and it is critical that the candidate is able to work with colleagues to identify and resolve issues impacting delivery and to take a key role in maximizing client satisfaction.
Wilson is implementing a key account management process. Although in its infancy this is aimed at leveraging the institutional knowledge that Wilson has with its strategic clients and ensuring that managed services, consulting and project work are delivered to a strategic plan to the mutual benefit of the client and the Wilson team. This role will be critical in working with Sales and the practice group leaders in creating and then managing that strategic plan.
- Delivery of projects and products using the appropriate agile (and waterfall) project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Assists in managing the overall delivery of business solutions built upon market-leading products (such as Intapp, LexisNexis CRM, Litera Foundation, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft ERP/CRM and Thomson Reuters ERP)
- As part of the project delivery unit, to assist to identify business requirements and translate into specifications working alongside the delivery subject matter experts
- Develop project plans and be able to report at individual project level and across projects on issues, trends and lessons learned
- Assist the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Mentor and coach implementation individuals to build high performing delivery team – including supporting the onboarding process
- Assist the RMO/PMO team by defining a technology delivery roadmap which support the overall business objectives
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (build / test / production), manage and own issues within builds
- Educates customers on best practices for optimum delivery/use of business solutions
- Provide backup support to team to complete solution development on a as needed basis
- Assist in management of internal projects where appropriate
- Create development standards to support process improvement initiatives
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Business development experience including RFP responses, strategy, scoping, estimating, planning, oral presentations, contract development and negotiation
- Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years’ experience designing, analyzing and developing solutions within the professional services field
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to build client solutions.
- Ability to travel to client locations on a regular basis.
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, IT and Business Support users alike
- Possess a passion for exceeding client expectations
- Client focused and committed to timely delivery of appropriate solutions that meet (or exceed) user requirements
- Must be highly motivated and have a flexible working attitude
- Methodical and well organised and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the complete project cycle, from presenting the initial business case, to post implementation review
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.