The Product Support Specialist is the first point of contact for support related inquiries for all clients using Wilson products. This individual will interface directly with clients on a regular basis and play a vital role in maintaining successful relationships with our clients. The Product Support Specialist is well versed in our products and services and has a keen interest in investigating and solving technical problems in an efficient and timely manner. In addition, they assist the product development teams in testing and documentation activities and the Customer Success team with new projects and initiatives.
- Responds to, troubleshoots, resolves, and documents incoming support inquiries whilst adhering to service level agreements for response times.
- Assists with maintaining client data.
- Assists with internal support inquiries as related to internal applications.
- Collaborates with the support team to troubleshoot and resolve support cases.
- Works with the Customer Success team on various projects and initiatives as it relates to our clients and their needs.
- Identifies and logs enhancement requests and upgrade requests.
- Assists in maintaining client knowledgebase and user group forum posts.
- Participates in product upgrades.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelors and/or Associates Degree in relevant field (Computer Science) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience working with practice management systems (Thomson Reuters Elite 3E or Enterprise), preferred but not required
- Application/technical support experience
- Experience working with SQL Server and data analysis
- Experience working with IIS and Windows Server architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (listening, verbal and written) skills required
- Proven troubleshooting skills with methodical approach and attention to detail
- Dedicated team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to self-direct and manage time and competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably. By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.