Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the production, accuracy, and timeliness of the financial information for the organization globally. This individual provides leadership and daily direction to the Finance Team and handles all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, budgeting, forecast preparation, regulatory and financial reporting, as well as development and implementation of internal control policies.
- Manages the day-to-day global operations of the Finance Department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, revenue recognition, financial reporting, and payroll.
- Builds, manages, and supports the finance team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
- Manages the global close and reconciliation cycle and ensures all deadlines are consistently met
- Creates and tracks key operational metrics; Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
- Identifies and drives change to improve internal controls, policies and procedures to streamline operations, reduce risk and provide superior financial and operational reporting to management
- Manages timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and provides variance analysis
- Cash management including funding and ongoing maintenance of cash account, reserves and escrows
- Prepares Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, and Cashflow Projections; Reports significant budget differences to management
- Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the audits.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP and local, state, federal and international government requirements.
- Handles all aspects of international tax planning, coordination and compliance including, but not limited to, tax filings, audit preparation, VAT tax, and management of 3rd party tax advisors
- Supports global initiatives from an Accounting perspective
- Handles additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 years of progressive accounting experience; 4 years as a Controller
- Prior experience working in a professional services environment is preferred
- Must have experience developing and maintaining executive level relationships
- Proficient in accounting software; Proficiency in 3E – Elite Enterprise Business Management Software highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of International corporate tax
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and international accounting principles and requirements
- Highly organized, inquisitive individual who challenges the status quo and is open to new ideas and considerations
- Proven track record of influencing and driving change
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to build team solutions
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.