The eLearning Developer will be part of the Online Courseware Development Team and will be responsible for the development of SCORM compliant content using Adobe Captivate, training documentation using Microsoft Word and providing support to our Learning Management System (LMS) clients.
- Designs and develops engaging learning experiences in Adobe Captivate
- Works independently or with Subject Matter Experts to assess learner needs and develops outcomes-based learning objectives that align with best practices and industry standards
- Collaborates with the training team to develop design strategies for online courses
- Builds storyboards and narration scripts
- Creates training documentation in Microsoft Word
- Tests eLearning modules and trainings to ensure quality, functionality, and accuracy
- Implements, manages, and supports internal LMS as well as supporting our client’s using our LMS
- Supports in-house applications
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements – Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Captivate; Captivate certification a plus
- Five years of experience conceptualizing and developing online courseware for adult learners
- eLearning design and development experience in storyboarding/script writing, including the ability to convert complex information into succinct and organized written materials, while taking into account proper audience, content, format, and grammar
- Ability to use multimedia tools to produce and edit visual/audio elements (such as Photoshop and SnagIt, Audacity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of applications such as: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point; PDF applications; Document Management, Time Entry, etc.
- Independent and highly motivated to handle multiple complex projects and effectively adhere to deadlines and project plans
- Ability to work effectively in a geographically distributed virtual team environment
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of law firm culture highly desired
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen specialists are trusted by the operational leaders of the world’s largest law firms and professional services organizations.
We leverage our unique combination of domain and technical expertise together with our broad set of industry partnerships to deliver the projects, advisory, and managed services that our customers need to run their businesses more profitably by optimizing their use of technology and data.
Our 150+ strong team of industry experts – together with our affiliate network – serve customers in the Americas, Canada, the UK, and Asia Pacific regions. Our practice areas align with the key business operations of professional firms:
- Financial Management
- Analytics, Data Science & Data Management
- Business Development (CRM & MarTech)
- Client Intake & Risk Management
- Training & Adoption
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.