We are currently looking for candidates in the US/Canada and the UK.
In your role as CRM Technical Consultant you will work as part of the consulting team to successfully deliver CRM / data and technical projects. This will include delivering the technical, data management, integration and reporting tasks performed by the technical consulting team so that this role can take over specific projects and run them.
This role will be expected to undertake a cross section of tasks to support the technical and data management side of the business. In addition, a small number of specific in-house projects will be identified for which this role will be responsible.
This role will be client facing and therefore will also be involved in client management and account administration. It is anticipated that this will progress into a more strategic consulting role over time with the consultant being responsible for managing sessions with senior management figures within the Wilson Allen client base. As such the candidate will work closely with the CRM consulting team to learn and gain exposure other primary use client systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, whether through the shadowing of senior members of the company or through client-facing projects.
- Attending and contributing to project scoping, client requirement gathering and project update meetings.
- Cleaning and migration of client data from legacy to target systems.
- Supporting the implementation and roll-out of client CRM systems, from configuration to the delivery of end-user training.
- Creation of SSRS reports for clients based on a variety of different CRM systems
- Development of client specific integration processes to enable data to be shared effectively between several systems. This may be via direct SQL processes or applications such as IntApp Integration Builder
- Configuration and installation of modules in the Wilson Allen toolkit.
- The use of Salesforce.com for CRM and several other resource planning and project management tools internally.
- Technical skills – SQL scripting, SSRS report development, SSIS integration services, VisualBasic development (specifically focused on SSRS and SSIS) are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access is desirable.
- There will be frequent use of CRM systems so a willingness and capacity to learn how to use these programs is essential.
- Data Knowledge. You should be extremely comfortable with data. An extensive part of this role is in manipulating data in various tools ready for import to CRM systems. Candidates with specific experience of advanced Excel, Access and SQL functions will be considered ahead of those candidates without this experience.
- CRM Systems knowledge – You should have a good working knowledge of CRM systems being used in a business to business capacity ideally, although any on-the-job experience you may have had will be valuable.
- Effective communication – most the role is performed in client-facing environments. You must be a confident speaker and can engage and explain concepts and processes to clients. Written communication is also essential in our business so you must be able to summarize and communicate actions, project plans and task lists to your colleagues and your customers quickly and clearly.
- Ability to form relationships quickly – you will be expected to immediately integrate yourself into the team.
- Attention to detail – much of the work we do is focused on data so an eye for detail is essential.
- Flexible – projects are very often carried out on-site at the client offices. This may require you to work at multiple sites during a given week.
- Motivated and driven – much of your learning will occur on the job so you must be willing to expand your knowledge of the role, the client, the systems and the industry.
For more information about this position or to submit your resume for consideration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.