The CRM Data Steward is a trusted role working on CRM projects, offering CRM and data consulting and hands-on data quality support to clients. This role is client facing and will be expected to become a subject matter expert in a range of platforms that Wilson supports including Foundation, InterAction, Salesforce and Dynamics. This role is not technical, but it is expected that they must be highly confident with data and have a thorough understanding of Excel to enable them to carry out data analysis and manipulation work. The specific functions of the role are:
- Supports the delivery of CRM and Experience implementations through the provision of data quality and research services (research services typically include using a range of different external data sources to look up and confirm company information)
- Be an expert at web-based research using a combination of company and contact information sources including LinkedIn and company websites
- Be highly proficient in using tools such as Introhive, Index.io, InterAction IQ and Client Sense and other automated tools that support the data quality processes
- Trusted advisor to customers on data needs, industry best practices and evangelizes on the importance of data quality and its role in the success of implementing systems
- Understands the output of the Wilson Allen InterAction Health Check tool and can review the results, create recommendations and report these back to the client
- Data Quality and management, providing hands-on support to assist with clients who have resource gaps undertaking tasks such as data research and data quality management on a range of different systems including Salesforce, Intapp, Dynamics, Foundation and InterAction.
- Working with clients to support the improvement of data quality of experience data, specifically to support Foundation implementations
The role is responsible for working with the CRM team to ensure that clients’ Experience and CRM projects are successfully completed.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in a CRM, marketing technology or business intelligence role either at a consulting organization or in-house.
- Develop a good understanding of the CRM products and services Wilson offers and the data quality tools that exist within or that can work alongside those platforms.
- Work on allocated projects in the areas of responsibility it is expected that there will be a requirement for some travel but that the role will be predominantly based from home.
- Provide assistance to the CRM Business Development Role in order to scope projects providing insights into the operational delivery and resources needed for data quality workstreams
- 2+ years of experience in CRM, marketing and business development technology within the legal sector, professional services, or similar
- Preferably with experience with working with some of the following platforms in a data quality role: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, InterAction, Foundation.
- Experience with working in a client facing role
- Being highly aware of the data privacy and data security needs of clients and how this needs to be applied to their own behaviors to constantly protect the security of our clients’ data
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel, work at client sites, or other WLS offices
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
Wilson Allen offers a generous healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plans, life and disability coverage plus much more. To learn more and apply, send your resume to email@example.com.