Wilson Allen is recruiting for the position of full-time Trainer. This is an in-house, full-time position with benefits.
Wilson Allen is seeking a client-billable in-house Trainer. This role supports the Technology Adoption team, and all other billable departments. This role implements and delivers training solutions, tools, and materials. The trainer analyzes and determines training needs, administers plans, procedures, and technology to meet training needs. They are responsible for curriculum development and adaptation for products, and general IT needs. This individual assesses and recommends tooling specific to product training that is approachable and scalable and effective in its adoption. This role requires collaboration with Technology Adoption, business unit leads, and subject matter experts. Specifically, we are seeking a high energy, team-oriented individual to assist our organization deploy effective technology solutions that will improve information governance and collaboration; consult as a subject matter expert in these technologies and processes; and manage all aspects of technology training for our growing network of global clients.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
As a client-billable Trainer, you will engage with colleagues who are smart, innovative and eager to meet new challenges. An entrepreneurial spirit and positive “can-do” attitude are the common threads that unites us to drive forward and succeed. In this way, we find that we are remarkably aligned with our clients which has allowed us to achieve great success. As a Trainer you will be responsible for the following responsibilities and duties (list not exhaustive):
- Support the training adoption of our clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to constant improvement, monitor workflow to assure maximum productivity, and make sound decisions on resource allocations.
- Provide expertise on training which requires a deep understanding of legal applications.
- Recommends, designs, develops, and implements innovative learning and development programs.
- Maintains technical expertise and knowledge of best practices in online educational trends, changes and developments, and service strategies.
- Recommends new approaches, modifications or changes that will improve efficiency and/or effectiveness; ensures user experiences are positive.
- Assist in developing training processes to ensure that WA maintains a quality service-oriented training approach.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to support overall client development initiatives.
- Customize and adapt vendor training content to the client and individual needs.
- Manages spending against the project budget.
- Maintain uniformity and presentability of training materials.
- Coordinate, schedule, and track training.
- Develop and deliver remedial training in response to identified areas for improvement.
- Performs administrative responsibilities related to training materials management, attendance tracking, learning plan administration, compliance reporting and third-party content management.
The ideal candidate will have these skills and experience (list not exhaustive):
- BA/BS degree in related discipline preferred or equivalent of experience in training & development.
- 4-8 years of developing and delivering training programs to a wide range of audiences and aligning curriculum with business outcomes and realizing measurable impact.
- Experience managing training across multiple locations in a wide geographical area.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of training software, tools and related functionality.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications as the need arises.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with adaptive, and competence-based training.
- Engaging presentation skills.